Sunday, August 2, 2009

One month in INTI-UC

Time flies. I'd been away from home and live by myself here in INTI-UC for one month. This is the first time I'd been away from my family for so long. I'm not homesick but just din't realize that i can make it. =) My friends and I had celebrated our one month anniversary at the cafeteria just now and we were having fun with the pizza and camwhoring. Let's recall back my life in INTI-UC here for the previous month.

First week, Orientation week.
I'm divided into group 5, Passion Group! At first, all the group members were not close together but after getting together for few days and going out for supper, "couple-hunting", "illegal campus tour" and outing to Mid Valley, we were getting closer. Although there were some unhappy incidents happened, we learnt to be more careful and solved the problems.

Passion!

Second week, Getting back to family.
My mum and my brother went to visit me on the weekend, so i followed them out to KL. It always felt good with family. =) We went shopping at Bukit Bintang area and Mid Valley. My brother also taught me how to take bus to go airport. Hope next time I will know how to back to Kuching by myself.

Bought from Sungei Plaza!


Third week. Fun week with new friends and getting SICK!
Going to pasar malam for the first time with my seniors. Although it is called pasar malam, we din't manage to shop till night. haha we went there by INTI bus at about 5.30pm and went back to INTI using Airport Liner by 7pm. We had bought a lot of fruits there. The next day, Saturday, my friends and I went for ice-skating at Sunway Pyramid. It was the first time I skate and I really enjoyed it! => Looking forward for the next outing! After coming back from skating, the next day, I got sick and there I spread the bacteria. haha It was getting serious and my friends even suspect that I got infected by H1N1. Touch wood!

Girls' Outing!

Forth week. Getting busy.
Assignments and works are getting more but we still manage to throw a fruit party! =) "A fruit a day keeps a doctor away". hehe

QSs and TP~

Today.
1st of August 2009. The time is 3.32am now and I'm still awake, writing this post. =D Good morning everyone!

3 comments:

Chii said...

Yay! It's been one month. Can't believe time flies that fast. ^^

Synlynn said...

i hv been away from home for 1month already!!!!
yuhoo..tats wat independence called

Unknown said...

=D